Wednesday, April 2, 2014

SUPERBOWL by JUN NJAN

LAST FRIDAY during my class which running for 3 hours 40 minutes, I think about having lunch outside my school (even though it’s not an high school, but it’s ended with ‘school..’), I thought about something not a very heavy but makes me full enough to continue my class till 4.00 pm.Finally, the the first class ended on time and my 2 friends of mine joined me to The Breeze which located beside Sinarmas Land Buildings and near Foresta Lake. It took me about 10 minutes to reached. 
After we arrived there, one of my friend decided to have her lunch with HOTSTAR Large Chicken Fillet (I’ll reviewed it later on) and one other friend was walking around with me to find something to eat. Then, because of our habit to ‘avoid the sun’, we decided to find an indoor yet cozy restaurant. So after a little walk, we found that SUPERBOWL
SUPERBOWL is the member of JUN NJAN group and coming with more affordable price. When we walk in and sit on their woody chair, the waiter given each of us 2 kind of menu books, first one is the a’la carte and the other is the dim sum menus, rice, noodles, and other packaged. After looking in amoments then we decide to share our lunch. Here are the foods:
CHASIEW BUN - WITH REDDISH MEAT the meat actually cannot be seen clearly since the red color strongly dominate it’s filling. But the meat is very juicy and have light flavor (for a kind of chinese food), the bun tastes like a handmade one because it’s very soft, not too sweet but not plain as well, the bun is going perfectly with the meat inside. I like this chasiew bun, but I cannot said that it’s the best in town. 1 portion comes with 3 buns anyway.
SHRIMP SIEW MAY - Coming with 3 pieces in 1 portion, I could said this would be my favorite, these siew may are fresh from the steam, not an old one but not the early one as well. It still have a little broth when I bite it and the shrimp inside is amazingly big and fresh, seems like the siew may is a handmade. The tastes is light, almost plain, but that light broth saved it. The little broth is kinda absorbed to the siew may dough and giving a slightly fishy but tasty flavor throughout the pieces. This is a very nice one. 
Last but not least, 
SUPERBOWL FRIED KWETIAW - The kwetiaw was coming with medium size, but because we has ordered the dimsum we shared it. The kwetiaw is oily, light flavor,and a bit sweet, but overall it’s very delicious. The texture itself is a nice one, it’s chewy and elastic, but I don’t know it’s a handmade or not. The kwetiaw didn’t comes alone, it has sliced fishcake, sliced fishball, sliced chicken fillet, and green cabbage, those are salty but it balanced the sweet flavor on the kwetiaw. Every single things inside that plate are emerged to make a very tasty kwetiaw.
Then, I ended my lunch with a hot pot of CHINESE JASMINE TEA, the taste is very strong and still comes up with the little leaf when I poured it into the cup, but it ends my lunch perfectly.
Overall, SUPERBOWL has a nice place, nice food, and affordable price. I’ll come for the second visit anyway. 

tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia felicia tiffany tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment