Wednesday, April 2, 2014

SECRET RECIPES'S Caribbean Seabass Fillet





Last Silent Moment's day I was going to one of shopping mall nearby and actually my destination was not to have lunch, by the way. I was there for watching a movies with my father and little brother, after bought the ticket, it's still have about 1 hour 45 minutes till the film start, so we decided to have a lunch there. 

At first, I took a glance on the lower ground where the 'ordinary' food court residing, then because there was nothing interest me, I went to the upper floor, then I found SECRET RECIPE. Actually, this restaurant isn't the new one for me, but I never thought it will have heavy meal since I just seen everything in a sweet small pieces called cakes!. Then, what get into my attention was not the menus itself, but the promotion of a bank, offering 30% discount for all food. So, I decided to have my lunch there while waiting for the movies time.
The ambiance of the place is quiet cozy, but it doesn't matter since I will not spend so much time there. The waitress given me 2 menus books, the big one is the big meal, they're providing Vietnamese, Chinese, and Western cuisine, I never thought about this before. And the small one is for beverages. Then, after screening all the pages, I decided to have this super size Caribbean Seabass Fillet, since I am the big fan of seafood especially for fish. 
The waitress seems like knew that we'll be having another appointment, they serve it pretty fast, and the appearance is very nice and classy. 

image

It's not oily, but the Caribbean sauce is watery. Served with some vegetables such as steamed broccoli and carrot, and cherry tomatoes. All the vegetables enrich the flavor for sure. The carrot is very sweet and soft, and the broccoli seems like absorbing the water from the sauce, so it's giving a perfect blending with the whole food. Let's move on to the Seabass!

image

As captured above, well-cooked and juicy meat was awaiting! The Seabass is baked with the basic sauce and poured with the Caribbean Sauce, the Caribbean sauce has a very strong spices decorating the flavor, sour, sweet, salty, yet spicy blending together to make a perfect food. It actually comes with the onion taste all over the fish, but then it also served with addition sauce in a small bowl, and it's spicier!. I poured it all and mix it, the taste was getting complicated, hard to describe, but it's a very pleasuring. I think it suit well for those who love spicy with strong spices food, but for those who cannot stand the smell of vinegar, oh yess seems like it's having some vinegar too, so maybe you should try other food, the provide fish n chips as well.
Then, I finished my lunch, actually I want to try their cakes especially the cheesecakes, but my belly say they were very happy and want to enjoy their happines, so I couldn't add another more. 

RECOMMENDED! 

tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia felicia tiffany tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment