Tuesday, May 13, 2014

RAINBOW KITCHEN - ONE OF ALL YOU CAN EAT DIM SUM


HELLO!! This is Tiffany Felicia writing and this would be my last post and the last day of dailymealjournal existence :"( my school project will be done soon and I haven't decide whether having this blog as my permanent sharing media or left this blog as the deadline of the project. 

On this last post, I will gladly reviewing my favorite China originated cuisine called DIMSUM. That picture taken at Rainbow Kitchen Pantai Indah Kapuk. They provide Sukiyaki and Dim Sum. Here, I talk about their super affordable all u can eat Dim Sum. They charge Rp 63.000,- as you could order all kind of Dim Sum in their menus book for many times. But, you have to remember, they will also charge every leftover on your table Rp 7.000,- per piece. So, make sure you will ate up what you've ordered. 

For this review, I choose some to be my recommendation. First, the Lo Bak Koh. It has very smooth filling and crunchy outer layer. It's kinda bland, but you still could taste a little bit salty radish. This Lo Bak Koh going well with the Dim Sum sauce and Sukiyaki sauce if you like spicy food. 



As you could see above, the white layers are the mashed radish and combined with sliced fried onions. The golden-brown layers are the skin, it has crunchy textures.

The second one is the Hakau. On the first picture, it's two portions of Hakau mixed in a one plate, it's originally come with 4 pieces per portion. The Hakau has one shrimp inside, a little broth, and the skin is a little bit thicker than the other Hakau. I personally didn't like the skin, but the shrimp was indicated that it's made by the order, such a fresh one. 

Next is The Vegetables Chieves Dumplings. I'm a big fan of veggies and I think, this dumplings has a very nice proportion between the green and orange veggies. It's contain shrimp inside and seems like the veggies are cooked with a little broth. The problem for me still the skin, it has the same type of skin with those Hakau, sorry to say, I only ate up the filling and left the skin. But those veggies should be appreciated for its deliciousness. 



The last one is the Chasiew Bun.  



Its shape might not perfect, but here the taste matters more. I read somewhere that a good bun must have it's top cracked, so does this bun. I like the filling, and the bun. The bun kinda sweeter than usual,  but I think, it's made that way in purpose to balance the salty chicken inside the bun. The chicken a little bit salty, even though usually chasiew bun comes with sweet filling. Overall, the buns are savory, maybe because of the sweetness or the chicken meat. Even though I like this buns, when it comes to an all u can eat restaurant, I will never request any kind of buns. It makes me get full easily. 

Those three are my recommendations, not because the other kinds are not tasty but because a bigger possibilities I have to come again and request for those recommended dim sum. The prices are very affordable, but yes, price comes with quality, if you only looking for a delicious yet glut you, this is a perfect place to go. 

Thank you for reading! 

tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia felicia tiffany tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment