Monday, May 19, 2014

Let's take a break: A Little Story Behind This Blog

It's always nice to greet you guys, this is Tiffany Felicia the author of dailymealjournal writing :)

It's almost 3 months I have been writing this blog, thinking what kind of food I have to review and the most important is, where on earth I have to go to fulfill the requirement of updating this blog. 

Yes, I do said 'requirement', this kind of requirement began since my 4th semester started. My teacher told all the students to build up their professional online profile, and the first thought at that time was making a food blog and being a foodblogger. 

So, being a foodblogger wannabe is a challenging task for me. I'm in Marketing Management major and this kind of writing, improves me a lot. I start to learn how to make others experience and 'taste' what I have eaten through a writing. 

And, I realize everyone does struggle. I struggle to keep writing and be active to updating this blog. I study at Prasetiya Mulya School of Business and Economics, my everyday's activities are doing homework, projects, and meetings. 

Yes, meetings, I currently active in Student Board 2013/2014, a student organization which exists to hear all the civitas of Prasetiya Mulya aspiration and running several big events, one of them is Pop Up Market which has successfully held last April in Kuningan City.

As a 20 years old girls, I do have a plan for my future. My plan is, continue my study to master degree and I swear I will never take any kind of academical major anymore. Maybe I will take an art major, not drawing, I can't even draw a circle perfectly, I might choose something like floristry -.- or culinary arts. 

That's all, and I really thank all of you who read my blog, really thank you :")


tiftiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment