Monday, May 19, 2014

BOULANGERIE PROVENCE Japanese Bakery: AN IRREPLACEABLE MILK PAN


Helloo! This is Tiffany Felicia sharing,I've just a wrote a little introduction on the last post by the way. Some of you who regularly read my new updates might wonder where do I live, since it looks like I go to Pantai Indah Kapuk often just to get a food -.- 

I live in Tangerang, near the airport, so it doesn't take a long time for me to reach Pantai Indah Kapuk. The highway itself is different, no traffic and any other disturbance which usually extend my arrival time -_- 

So, there is one bakery I have put my attention on. Provence, this France written bakery located near SumoBoO and their big neon maroon billboard could be seen from the pathway. 

First I entering the bakery, I smell the real baked bread aroma burst to all over the room. The bakery is pretty small, but it sells several variants of bread start from a sweet one till a miniature pizza. 

When I came that day, the baker just put those newly-baked bread under the window which separate the kitchen and those bread-for-sale rack. 

Then I asked the waitress, she said those are Milk Pan and one of the best seller. So, without any doubt I bought one to try.


That how it looks from the top. You could easily guess the bread itself have a texture like Mantao or Pao in dimsum. But, the different is, when the Mantao or Pao are steamed, this 'kind-of-bun' is baked in oven.

Let's look at the filling, the milky sticky filling, as you bring it home it will get stickier because of the room temperature. So, better have it after baked or warmed it a little while in oven or microwave. 


Say hello to the milky filling, it smells really like a fresh milk, without any kind of sweety aroma. The texture almost the same like a fla from Kue Sus. It's sweet, but not that sweet. I can't explain more, since everything I could taste is a very rich milk inside a bun. The bun is a little bit tasteless, but a slightly sweet still could be tasted. 

There's a big possibilities you might like only the filling, like I am. And maybe some of you would only like the bun, the bun itself is kinda savory alongside with its tastelessness. 

But for me, I bite the bun and the milky filling at the same time, the tasteless of the bun will be improved and perfected with the filling. I really impressed with the rich milky flavor from the filling, it's a very fresh milk inside a bun. Oh, no rum added by the way, so let's enjoy a fresh milk in different way! 

see yaaa :*


tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia tiffany felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment